Have the kids grown out of their lifejackets? Perhaps you’re taking your mates out? Or do you have more guests than vests?
As skipper you're legally required to ensure that you carry a suitable, correctly fitted lifejacket for each person on the water under your supervision.
Please note that lifejacket rental is currently only offered from the location of Wake.X Hires when on site between the hours of operation. Check out the conditions of hire below.
Conditions of hire
- We will take a copy of your drivers licence as protection against damage of lifejackets.
- Late return will incur an additional charges.
- Responsibility: The hirer agrees to wear the life jacket in the approved safe manner. Wake.X can show you how to wear them safely and properly before hire commences. The lifejacket will be safely and carefully stored when it's not being worn. Wake.X accepts no responsibility for the use and efficiency of the equipment.
- Ownership: The life jacket remains the property of Wake.X at all times.
- The full fee will be paid prior to uplifting the lifejacket, together with a refundable bond. The bond will be returned to the hirer in part or in full depending on the condition of the life jacket at the time of return. any damages or cleaning charges will be paid for at the time of return.
- Returns: The hirer will return the lifejacket to the place of hire promptly on completion of the rental period. The jacket must be clean and dry; if used in salt water, it must be rinsed and dried thoroughly.